My goal and my ambitions.

My ambition after graduating from college I want to build a business in the field of electronics industry to meet the needs of life in the future. But to start a business of course I must have capital, to get the capital I have to try myself without the help of parents because I want to build my own life from scratch. I have another desire that is to be an inventor of an effective tool for future use and as an alternative to survival. To guard it all of course I have to work to mencara initial capital in building an industry, I want to work disebuah firms that are in ketapang district is a foreign company that comes from China that is WHW (WELL HARVEST WINNING) I want to apply as technicians in the field of machining in the company itself according to the department that I tekuni now. If I am enough to collect a lot of money I go back to my ambition of wanting to create an industry and I will boss my own boss without any rules from others and be a free but successful person without any ties to any work. After my success I want to make an invention as I said before it is to create a new innovation that is very useful for various circles, at an affordable price so that everyone can own and use the tool. The tool will I name it using my name to keep my name permanent until my name will remain in the memory of all the people in the world.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ABOUT ME

PRESENT OF GROUP 2

VIDEO OF 7 WAYS TO SOLVE COLLEGER FINANCE